It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west. And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Revelation 21:12-14
This unique jeweled star of David tambourine is light-weight and hand-crafted. The tambourine has a beautiful jingle making a heavenly sound.
Satin ribbons secured with gold loops decorate the 6 corners of the star. 12 jewels are embedded on the outside of the tambourine.
- Ribbons: Blue & White the colors of Israel
- 12 Gemstones: represent the 12 tribes of Israel
- Musical instrument
- 14" x 12" - all wood (painted white)
- Single jingle for a higher pitched, pleasant sound
- 12 gemstones decorate the outside
- Blue & white ribbons etched in gold